Why use us?



UPDATED FOR 2024: Over the years, this site has helped many tens of thousands of travelers get to Tibet. Read on for reasons why our travel advice is the most reliable.

Over the years this website, The Land of Snows, has grown considerably. In this post, I will share a little more about how it got started, why it exists, what I do and why you should trust my travel advice. If you have joined me on one of the journeys I lead in Tibet, you have heard all of this, in much further detail. But I think it is important for everyone reading through my site and emailing me for advice to know a bit more about me, how this all started, what I do and why I do it.

If you have questions about traveling in Tibet, Nepal, Bhutan or Ladakh, send me an email via our contact page


https://www.thelandofsnows.com/why-use-us/


Comments

Popular Posts